воскресенье, 2 января 2011 г.

Two sweet goals

Hello!
Tonight I will not post so much in my blog. I suggest you to see two beautiful goals from times when I was young schoolboy. Season 2000/01. Champions League. Highbury. Arsenal vs Sparta. This match played some months before my first full Arsenal game. I seen this match on highlights in 2000. It was one the first Arsenal game that I saw.

First one video is not Arsenal goal, but this player play now for Arsenal. Everyone guess (I hope) who is it. If not, it's Tomas Rosicky. He scored very beauty against Arsenal.
Thanks for the goal to user miramido

Second one video. Goal scored by one of the my favourite Arsenal players ever. Ray Parlour. Another amazing long shoot by Romford Pele.

Enjoy it!

Good night from Moscow!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий